When driving is no longer an option, Express Chauffeur Services provides reliable and professional car service for senior citizens.
Did you know that one-half of Americans 65 and older do not have access to public transportation, and more than half of all non-drivers 65 and older stay at home on any given day because they don’t have transportation options? Those in the Long Island in New York area are particularly affected because public transportation options are limited.
It is important for seniors to remain mobile in order to keep their independence, socialize with friends and family, reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness, and increase many other life-prolonging benefits.
MORE THAN A TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
When friends and family are not available, you can request that our chauffeurs walk in and out with you to:
- Medical and dental appointments
- Tests at a lab or hospital
- Doctor’s appointments
- Shopping at a mall
- Eating out
- Other reasons that transport is needed
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY RIDE?
- Easily manage transportation for our clients that do not use mobile phones
- Instantly track driver’s location through our easy to use smartphone app
- Trained in mobility and gain assistance
- Able to transport people from a wheelchair or walking device into and out of our vehicles
- Safe and secure folding and storage of mobility assistance devices
- Chauffeurs all have accident-free driving records and are part of the DMV “random pull” program for safety and drug testing
- Vehicles are 2019 models or newer and are licensed and commercially insured
- Scheduled maintenance program ensures vehicle reliability and safety
- Many booking options– email, telephone, on our website, or through our smartphone application