Get 10% discount on your first trip
Get 10% discount on your first trip
Terms & Conditions by Express Chauffeur Services
1. Any reservation which is reserved online CANNOT be considered FINAL or CONFIRMED until it is approved by one of our representatives along with the price.
2. An email notification of the finalized confirmation will be sent to customer email address, provided along with the price once the reservation is confirmed.
Following are the Rules of Cancellations:
1. ALL SPRINTER, LIMOUSINE & BUS RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS HAVE A CANCELLATION PENALTY IF IT IS CANCELLED AFTER THE RESERVATION IS MADE AND FINALIZED BY OUR DISPATCH OFFICE.
2. If any reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to the pickup time. There will be the 50% cancellation charges.
If any reservation is cancelled within 72 hours of the pickup time There will be FULL CANCELATION CHARGES.
3. If any reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of the pickup time FULL FARE WILL BE CHARGED WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. If any reservation is being cancelled 24 hours prior to the pickup time. There will be NO CHARGE.
5. If any reservation is cancelled on the day of the trip within 12 hours prior of the pickup time. It will be FULLY CHARGED.
Terms and Conditions for the Flight Change:
1. The passenger must notify our dispatch office 12 hours prior to pick up time of any flight changes or Full cancellation will be charged for the scheduled ride.
The passenger will be responsible for collecting all luggage + items when dropped at destination from vehicle. Lost baggage + items by airlines will be passenger's responsibility and waiting time will be charged for waiting at the airport after the grace period has passed.
Grace Time for International & Domestic Flights:
International Flights: There is a 1 hour Grace period on International flights from the time the flight actually lands at the Airport.
After 1 hour, the wait time will be charged for
Domestic Flights: There is a 45 minute grace period on Domestic Flight from the time the flight actually lands at the Airport.
After 45 minutes, the wait time will be charged for
Drivers will be kept at customs for an hour for international flights and 45 minutes for Domestic Flights.
If no contact is made, the driver will be released and a full fare will be charged.
If passenger contacts our dispatch office/driver and request the driver to wait, driver will wait and the wait time will be charged for:
Non- Airport Pickups:
There is a 15 minute grace period on Non- Airport Pickups.
After the grace period a waiting time charge will be charged for:
SPRINTERS/LIMOUSINE/BUS: $2.50/Min The client will be charged full fare if they fail to contact the driver or the dispatch office within 45 minutes in case of NO SHOW
Cruise Ships & Pier Pickups:
It is client`s responsibility to contact dispatch office at 631-935-9494
or scheduled driver when disembarked from ship with a pickup location.
The client will be charged full fare if client fails to contact the driver or the dispatch office in case of NO SHOW.
Driver will remain on location for 30 min after the scheduled pick up time.
If no contact is made, the driver will be released and Full fare will be charged.
There is a 15 Minute grace period for cruise terminal pickups and 10 minute grace period is for Pier Pickups.
The wait time will be charged for:
There is no last-minute change allowed to the pickup time scheduled (Wait time will be charged after the grace period has passed) Passenger must notify the office 12 HRS prior to the scheduled pick up time of any pick-up time changes or the wait time will be charged.
Express Chauffeur Services will not be responsible for clients missing their flights due to Gridlock Traffic. NYC Department of Transportation will determine these travel days. Every year during the holiday season New York City suffers that is known as gridlock. It means traffic is so heavy the cross-roads get jammed with traffic to the point where no one can move in any direction. To help alleviate the problem, at least somewhat, the city projects what days will be the worst traffic days in the city. Please make travel plans accordingly.
Clean UP Fee:
If any drink spills in the car, the passenger vomits in the car, car window or on the door(s).
The penalty will be charged to get the car detailed. The clean up fee will be charged for:
If there is any Interior/Exterior damage(s) caused to the vehicle by the passenger. There will be a penalty charge applied to the passenger or the billing contact.
Pets in car Policy:
Express Chauffeur Service can ONLY have SERVICE ANIMALS with valid Tag(s) travelling in our vehicles. Please inform the booking agent when making a reservation that you are travelling with a pet (Dog/Cat). The pets must be in a Pet carrier while they are riding in our vehicle(s).
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
1. All vehicles are steam washed, sanitized and disinfected every day at the end of the day.
2. once every vehicle finishes a ride. It comes back to the base to get sanitized and disinfected before it goes out for the next ride scheduled.
3. Once the car leaves the base they are cleaned with the electrostatic Spray.
4. The driver will wear the mask & gloves throughout the whole ride.
5. They have Lysol wipes & hand sanitizer in the car for the use of passengers.
All Rights Reserved by Express Chauffeur Services®